Dear Club Members
Yeah, we can go boating!!!
But remember there are some restrictions, if your boat has an enclosed space, only one household or bubble can go boating. If the boat does not have an enclosed space, then 2 household or a maximum of 10 people can participate.
What does this mean for Club Members:
1) The clubhouse will remain closed.
2) Grids 1 & 2 by the wharf can now be used, all grid bookings must be pre-booked with the Club Manager, please call or text on 021 1175 176
3) The pontoon is open.
4) Work berth is open but you need to pre-book this with the Club Manager, please call of text 021 1175 176.
5) Hauling will start again.
6) The boat ramp will remain closed to the public, club members can use the ramp. Please make sure you put the chain back up as soon as possible to stop the public using the ramp.
What you need to do if you are coming down to the club:
1) Don’t come to the club if you are sick
2) Wear a face covering at all times while on the club grounds
3) Scan in using the QR code
4) Keep 2 metres away from people not in your bubble
5) One out, one in for the dinghy lockers.
6) If you need to use the pontoon, only 3 boats including the work berth at any one time, minimise your time on the pontoon
7) Please don’t socialise with other members while at the club
8) Please stay away from the hardstand where possible
We do ask that you adhere to the COVID-19 guidelines and the rules the club have put in place.
This will only work if everyone abides by the rules and if it is found that these rules are not followed then we will have to shut the hardstand, grids and visiting boats.
If you had a boat booked to be hauled out during lockdown level 4 and 3 and I have not already been in touch I will call you this week to rebook.
If you have any questions, please call me on 021 1175 176 or email email@example.com. Thanks Katie